Saturday, January 1, 2011

6 Days till Buenos Aires

Sick pumped for this upcoming trip. Another missed day for poker, but with family commitments and lack of sleep it didn't make any sense to try and rush a session. Poker will be kicked into high gear in the next little while as I'm basically partied out. I'll be suffering through this track pad bologna for the next few days till I get back to my homestead away from home. Been an unreal good vacation though, feeling so refreshed about life. Sharpening the saw was the term for it if I recall. I'm ready to grind now full tilt. Fingers crossed for life run good to continue. Happy New Years empty void of the internet, looking forwards to making a ton of posts about how ridiculous jabberwocky and tji are after I finally meet them.

No comments:

Post a Comment