Sunday, January 2, 2011

Decent Session=Bodily Pain

So in my aggressive stance on improving the condition of my back, I've been to have a couple therapeutic massages. Last massage, the masseuse found the main knot in my back. Worked it for 30 minutes and sent me away with a couple new stretches. Felt fine until I decided to sit in place today for a couple hours. God damn pain.

Sessions started out rough with some bad beats, but I'm a massive trooper and soldiered through to end up on the session a couple hundred. Really looking forwards to being in Buenos Aires so I can start doing more legit mtt sessions. It's the main way I'm going to be able to increase my earnings, but being in my hometown I have wayyyy too many meetings, drinks, partying and family events to invest that kind of time.

I'm playing well. I have full confidence in my skills now for the first time in a while. I've added 75's full on in my screen. I'm not fully comfortable in my BR for them, but I'm ready mentally, which is by far the most important aspect for me. Going to be an interesting 2011, many trips planned, a ton of money already mentally spent. Time to start earning enough money to pay for it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment