Thursday, December 30, 2010

Back On It

So every single day was derailed by Xmas. I've managed to squeak in 2 mini sessions over the past two days playing distinctly averagely and losing in general. I've realized that I've become lax in my learning habits and am going to start looking for any possible quality literature out there. People keep on passing me by.

Have firmed out my goals as well, as my trip to Buenos Aires for two months grows near. I have decided to make enough money to start this year so that by tax time I am able to pay off my taxes with money I have earned in that time. I'm guesstimating it will be between 40-50k. This is an easily attainable goal and I will be working diligently to achieve it. This prop bet there is only one possible winner and loser, not going to be me this time.

Looking forwards to the trip down south, take a break from all this cold weather partying. Still have a retarded cold which I am blaming for my lack of effort over the past few, but its no excuse anymore. Going to power in one session tomorrow and a quick NYE update before going and having an absolute blast at various partys and events. 2 days left before a new year begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment