Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Xmas: Trackpads are the worst

Finishing up another session, 4 games left on screen with one cash under my belt so far today. It was actually fairly impressive. I had over half the chips in play in a 26/45 with 5 people left. Was just smoking people, peddle to the metal, cruising my way to a supposedly easy win. 5 hands later I was out in 5th.

I've kinda used this little cold I've picked up as an excuse to slack a bit in this, and with so much going on during the holidays its been tough playing much poker. Also, screw this business of 12 tabling with a track pad. What kind of ridiculousness is that. Figured it would be fine to leave my mouse/keyboard combo in hali, how young and naive I was.

Tilty business this session as well, it is incredibly baffling to see the retarded plays people make against me. Which should mean I will be feasting off them long term, but it is frustrating trying to assign ranges to people when so many people make the most foolish plays. Bahhhh, figure I'm going to go over some of my recent hand histories. I still feel like I'm playing relatively well, but its so hard to say when not thinking through each individual hand.

Party in a hotel tonight, got my room locked up with good friends/booze on tap. Not going to be playing till the 27th or so, as baby jesus was born around now.

No comments:

Post a Comment